20TH ANNUAL WOODSTOCK FILM FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 2-6, 2019
19TH ANNUAL WOODSTOCK FILM FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
Click here to view 2018 ONLINE program
• Tickets range in price from $10 and up.
*Shipping & Handling charges are $6.95 per order (not per ticket!)
• Student and senior discounts are available only at the Box Office for person providing identification.
• There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on tickets without exception.
• The best way to order tickets and to see updated schedules, film descriptions and other festival information. Program info will be posted Mid-September.
• PLEASE NOTE: All online and telephone orders placed on or after September 25 must be picked up at the BOX OFFICE at 13 Rock City Road in Woodstock.
•Pass and ticket holders MUST arrive 15 minutes prior to screenings or panels to guarantee seating. FOR RHINEBECK SCREENINGS, ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR TRAFFIC.
• NOTE: Tickets ordered online or by phone after September 25 must be picked up at the BOX OFFICE at 13 Rock City Road in Woodstock. These tickets will NOT be sent to the venue.
Empty seats will be sold to those in the STANDBY queue.
Click here for information on our Standby Policy
• A STANDBY line will form for all shows. Five minutes prior to show time, available tickets will be sold on a CASH ONLY basis. Standby queues form no earlier than thirty minutes prior to any event.
• PLEASE leave plenty of time to pick up pre-ordered tickets at the BOX OFFICE or ordered online by September 25 to receive your tickets by mail.
• When planning your festival schedule, please bear in mind that the driving distances from Woodstock to Rosendale and Rhinebeck are 35 minutes; Woodstock to Saugerties is 25 minutes.
• Tickets are available at all venues prior to screening
• Tickets are available at the BOX OFFICE until four hours prior to the event. Please use municipal parking lots across the street or just past our office on left, when picking tickets up at Box Office.
• DUE TO OVERWHELMING WALK IN DEMANDS and online sales, we will not be taking phone orders during the festival from October 2-6.
The BOX OFFICE is manned by dedicated VOLUNTEERS who are simultaneously filling out Internet and walkup sales. The phones can get very chaotic and they tend to be busy. If you are calling for tickets, please leave a message on our machine and someone will get back to you.
•The last day for telephone orders is September 25.
VENUES & DIRECTIONS
Upstate Films RHINEBECK
PICKING UP TICKETS
Box Office Location
13 Rock City Road (MAP IT ONLINE)
Woodstock, NY 12498
(Across from Chamber of Commerce)
Box Office Hours
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Please note that all events
are subject to change.
Check the website to:
• Confirm venues and times
• Find out what films are on standby
• Read updated information about screenings, events and panels online
For the most up-to-date information, please visit
•PARKING NOTE: If you are attending a sold out show (or attending a film after a sold out show) at the WOODSTOCK PLAYHOUSE,
PLEASE park offsite and walk.
"It's a great festival... It's what a film festival should be, which is really independent films showcasing the work of filmmakers you might not know about… I love that, and Woodstock is a town that goes hand in hand with that. I can't think of another place that seems better suited to have an independent film festival than Woodstock." -Paul Rudd
“The Woodstock Film Festival is always a pleasure to attend, and the talent that is showcased always amazes me. It's a wonderful and important showcase for any independent filmmaker.” -Steve Buscemi
"The Woodstock Film festival is among the finest of a dying breed: a festival that isn't trying to sell you anything, but simply and beautifully celebrating the art & craft of filmmaking." -Ethan Hawke